K-12 Online Homeschool Courses
Power Homeschool Services offers parents effective video lessons and interactive course materials to keep students engaged at all ages. Courses teach students the core subjects of mathematics, language arts and reading, science, and social studies as well as electives and health lessons. These comprehensive courses from kindergarten to twelfth grade are a great tool to assist you in homeschooling your children.
SUBJECT AREA PREVIEWS
Science Courses Preview
Mathematics Courses Preview
Language Arts Courses Preview
Social Studies Courses Preview
CTE Courses Preview
Foundations of Music Preview
COMPLETE COURSE LIST
Elementary School Courses
Power Homeschool’s elementary courses are for kindergarten to fifth grade students. You can select up to seven courses for your student, such as mathematics, language arts and reading, science, social studies, and electives.
Middle School Courses
Power Homeschool’s middle school curriculum is for sixth to eighth grade students. Courses become more complex than elementary, and foreign language classes are available.
High School Courses
Power Homeschool’s high school program offers a wide variety of courses to choose from. Your student can take electives related to career and technical education in addition to core subjects and foreign languages.
- US History A – 1877-1940 (Semester)
- US History B – 1940-21st Century (Semester)
- US History I – 1760-1877
- US History II – 1877-21st Century
- AP US History
- World History
- World Geography
- AP World History
- US Government and Civics (Semester)
- AP European History
- Personal Finance (Semester)
- AP Psychology
- Epic Moments in World History
- Basic Language Arts/Reading Concepts I for High School
- Basic Language Arts/Reading Concepts II for High School
- Basic Science Concepts I for High School
- Basic Science Concepts II for High School