Homeschool Math Curriculum
Our Homeschool Math Curriculum
Our math courses offer:
- Professionally filmed, fun video lessons
- Interactive course material
- Real-life application of mathematical ideas
- Help videos for difficult concepts
- Comprehensive reviews and exams
- Effective memorization drills
- Digital math books known as lesson manuals
If your student struggles with a mathematical concept, they will receive additional instruction and practice as needed. When they excel and demonstrate mastery over concepts, they can move forward quickly and continue learning new ideas.
Math Courses Available
Our math courses include:
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- And more
What Makes Acellus Courses So Effective
Prism Diagnostics® identifies specific deficiencies in students’ understanding of core concepts and responds immediately with Customized Personal Instruction (CPI) videos for that precise deficit. The result is that every student receives personalized instruction – right at the moment when they need it most.
Vectored Instruction™ enables students to master foundational skills they are missing that are prerequisites to success in their current course of study. Vectored Instruction fills in the gaps while keeping students within their credit-level course, enabling them to complete their coursework with passing grades and get on track for graduation.
Our mission at Power Homeschool is to provide the best homeschool math curriculum and resources and assist you with offering a conducive homeschool learning experience for your child. We are dedicated to empowering families to enjoy a quality math education from the comfort and safety of home.
Benefits of Our Online Math Curriculum
- Strengthen valuable skills: This homeschool math curriculum gives students the opportunity to control their learning environment and learn at their own pace while practicing skills such as problem-solving, self-discipline and time management.
- Improve focus: Math homeschooling courses help you create an environment conducive to your child’s unique learning needs so that you can encourage better focus and effective learning habits.
- Engage with learning: Our pre-algebra and other math homeschool curriculum options are adaptable to each child to help develop their interest and engagement with different math concepts.
- Master concepts: Because students have the flexibility to go at their own pace, they can take the time they need to thoroughly understand mathematical concepts, relate ideas to real-life situations, and receive more feedback and support that helps them learn.
- Build confidence: With parental support and increased engagement with mathematical concepts, students have the opportunity to develop greater confidence in their math skills and learning abilities.
Enroll your child today to take charge of their education and give them a learning experience they will love.